• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Passion

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't know how to link directly to the ban itself, so I just linked to the ban history which contains the 1 ban i've had.

Could you clearly define teleporter griefing for me? Because I wasn't building my teleporters in an effort to grief my own team. They could clearly see that they were immediately next to each other, in the sniper's nest, and it wasn't blocking my snipers from taking their shots of the enemy team. My goal in doing this was to taunt the enemy team's snipers because I remained out of their line of sight at all times, except when I needed to rebuild, in which i'd step out and hope I wouldn't get shot. [I didn't]

Nobody asked me to stop in either text chat or VOIP, and if they had, I would have stopped. I even literally asked if I was doing something friendly, and if it would warrant a ban, and someone responded "No, because you're actually accomplishing something." The topic of conversation at the time is if acting friendly would result in a ban. I shot every enemy that came into the sniper nest both with my turret and shotgun.

So I guess I should be unbanned because this was a pretty childish and unnecessary reason to ban someone.​