• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

palozon

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Because Luke unjustifiably banned half the skial server for having a sandwich party. "Friendlying" is not against the rules, link below:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:231630483]&advType=steamid&Submit

We were not preventing our teams from pushing, which is against the rules, and, if you can find Luke's demo before banning all of us, we were still killing each other, just as our lord and savior Gaben intended.

Luke banned the people on the server because of this appeal:
https://www.skial.com/threads/lucky-shot-voteabuse-entire-server-friendly-also.68859/#post-698928
You can spot my reply there as well, with some context of the whole situation.

[^edit: actually no you can't, mr luke deleted it. the gist is that the reason for lucky's ban was for voteabuse, but White Moose is just as guilty, just not as successful. Lucky voted him of because he had been trying to voteban dozens of us for days, among other things..]

Lucky is fine. Everyone else on the server was fine. Don't be a jackass, and I swear it better not be luke who takes on this appeal.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Don't be a jackass, and I swear it better not be luke who takes on this appeal.
Appeals are handled by the person who did the ban/silence in question - so I'm taking on your appeal.

Because Luke unjustifiably banned half the skial server for having a sandwich party. "Friendlying" is not against the rules, link below:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:231630483]&advType=steamid&Submit
Being friendly is against the rules, there is no arguing with this - refusing to cap/not killing is exactly the definition of being friendly with the enemy and refusing to advance your teams position.

You're not being unbanned... you clearly did and admit to breaking a rule.
Please do not break any more rules on the server, as your next punishment will be longer.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
[^edit: actually no you can't, mr luke deleted it. the gist is that the reason for lucky's ban was for voteabuse, but White Moose is just as guilty, just not as successful. Lucky voted him of because he had been trying to voteban dozens of us for days, among other things..]
Luke did not delete your post, another admin did.
I'm not seeing any voteban attempts by White Moose, so that's a lie.

Friendlying is absolutely against server rules. Don't believe me? Search through sourcebans and the appeals forum for friendlying. It falls under refusing to advance your team's position. You may have been killing, but you weren't trying to contest the point either, and the heavies standing around with fists were definitely not doing anything to help their team. You admit yourself everyone was having a "sandwich party." Sure doesn't sound like trying to capture the point to me.

Appeals are handled by the admin who initiated the punishment unless it was something done automatically by the server, so Luke is right to handle this. He can always consult other admins, and we can give our opinions, but ultimately the decision is his.

Reactions: RMSniper

palozon

Unremarkable User
Luke did not delete your post, another admin did.
I'm not seeing any voteban attempts by White Moose, so that's a lie.

Friendlying is absolutely against server rules. Don't believe me? Search through sourcebans and the appeals forum for friendlying. It falls under refusing to advance your team's position. You may have been killing, but you weren't trying to contest the point either, and the heavies standing around with fists were definitely not doing anything to help their team. You admit yourself everyone was having a "sandwich party." Sure doesn't sound like trying to capture the point to me.

Appeals are handled by the admin who initiated the punishment unless it was something done automatically by the server, so Luke is right to handle this. He can always consult other admins, and we can give our opinions, but ultimately the decision is his.
If Gaben had not intended here to be picnics in his game, why would he allow picnic tables into suijin?
Also, no. RIP skial