• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PaJama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
A few days ago, a player named xan had a little bit of a fit in the chat. While he was typing all sorts of profanities he said one quote that I decided to bind, because it was so stupid it was funny to me. The quote had a negative use of the n-word, "Bitch n*gga hoe." The intention of the quote was to make fun him, which I thought was obvious, however I was muted for a whole month. Now I even though I thought the length of the comm block was absurd, I wasn't actually going to appeal. However, after checking again, I saw that the original person who said it, xan, was comm blocked for a single day, no not only this, but my comm block was EXTENDED to 2 months. Why? What explains the fact that not only do I get a 1 month vacation from chatting while xan gets a slap on the wrist, but then you say "Eh, might as well double PaJama's sentence."

A single day comm block. That is what spewing insults including racism will get you. Quoting the player? 1 month. And then it gets extended to 2 for no reason. I'm going to need an explanation.

xan's comm block: https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:371675692]&Submit

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Your silences get extended each time you break the rules, thats why it was at a month, xan has only broken the rules once, equaling one day punishment. @soo will handle your appeal.

Reactions: RenZ

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Repeat offenders get lengthier punishments. Your last offense was 1 month but if you would recall, I lowered it 1 week

After 1 month admins have the option to just make it permanent

Reactions: RenZ

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Jerma and Dragon pretty much summed everything up nicely. You've went through this process before and I would hope that you would have learned from that experience but, that doesn't seem to be the case. I feel that it would be best for you to sit this silence out this time. To be fair, it could have been a permanent silence.

Appeal denied.