• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
ok so i ve joined a ff2 server skial ofc so gonna tell what really happened i said who is scamming and people are started to insulting me and 1 fucking weeb being a dickhead spamming on the chat and pissing me off and devil did a report just because these dickheads started first anyways i still need to be unmuted/ungagged because i need to sell my games still on that server dude​

evidence:
u
[Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : FUCKTARD SANS
[Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : XDDD
[Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off.

DEAD* [Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : becasue
*DEAD* [Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : chair
*DEAD* [Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : wants it bak
*DEAD* Pvt. Benjamin Carmine : Whoa, salt
[Credits] +12
[FF2] Type /ff2 in chat to open the menu
sans the skeleton : who is the fucking scamming?

*DEAD* [Princess] Omni #GiveTheBisonBack : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Your behavior has been unacceptable so often that you've been permanently silenced AGAIN. This is the NINTH time and you still haven't learned your lesson.
I did not instate this punishment, but you've more than earned it.
Unless @Dave thinks otherwise, your Appeal is Denied.

Reactions: Metroidz

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm locking this thread, it's getting out of hand. Dave can post his final words when he pleases.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
After reading your chat, the responses here, and what you put on my page profile, at this time I can only offer one thing >

Getting Help for Video Game Addiction
Recovery is not always easy, but it is achievable. Video game addiction can be just as dangerous as any other addiction and should be treated as such. The first step in overcoming dependency is being able to recognize that it exists. If you or someone you know exhibits any of the signs or symptoms described above, please don’t hesitate to find help treating a video gaming addiction. Call our hotline today at 1-888-267-7931 to begin the road to recovery.

Reactions: Defibyoulater
Status
Not open for further replies.