• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

pagno

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Good evening,
I have been banned for 'aimbot' although I am not cheating. No player has ever spectated me except of one. I got banned due to a regular who started spreading a false rumour that I was using aimbot, wallhack and auto-airblast. The people in the server started believing the rumour and soon agreed with the regular, and after three tries of trying to get me votebanned, he managed to get enough votes.
If needed, I have a short demo of my gameplay until I got banned, although it does not seem to show too many relevant things. It might be useful just to prove that while having normal kills I was still getting accused of cheating.
Although it's my word against a whole server's word, I would please like the ban to be lifted, or at least verified if it was justified.
On a side note, just to clarify, I am not using any hack, cheat or script.
Please inform me in case you need further explanation or more details regarding the general scenario.
Thank you for your time​

pagno

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Immagine.png

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
To clarify, this was not a vote ban, those only last 30 minutes. There is no record of a vote ban succeeding in our system. This was done by an administrator and we don't ban just because of what people in the server think; we gather our own evidence. @Chel will review when they get a bit of time and will have final say.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I apologize for the wait. When I joined the server and spectated you for a few minutes, I jumped to conclusions too quickly. I made the mistake in banning you and have unbanned you.

Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉