• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

page___

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned from this server 91.216.250.14:27015 at 12am on December 25 by admin who was named "Festive Feral" in the server. The server itself was extremely unstable and laggy, you can even ask the admin who banned me themselves if the server was lagging or not. Just saying it was a saxton hale server and as soon as I became hale the server started lagging like crazy. I ended up getting falsely banned the first time, but then my friend who was on the server who went by the name of "Jeff The Cripper" managed to get me unbanned as I should've been. Me and "Jeff The Cripper" then leave this saxton hale server because it was stupid how laggy the server was. As soon as we leave, me and my friend BOTH get permanently banned. Please tell me why we were both banned I actually don't know.​

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So looking into it it was not your guys fault. It turns out that our neighbor had been ddos attacked which affected us. 90% of players were having trouble while 10% didn’t. I believe you guys were in that 10% which is a coincidence that the server became better after banning you two.
I take full responsibility on this matter and I apologize for the unfortunate event that has happened. I hope you can forgive me and not have any problems between us. Your ban have been lifted, I hope you guys continue to enjoy our skial servers!