• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
i use my other account to think it was just a temporary ban
Dodging your ban is against the rules, looking at your ban you tried twice. Even if it was a temporary ban, you should take the punishment and learn from your mistakes.

owo

Banned
lm allowed to play

lm sorry for this and i learnsd my lesson im just new to the game im just 14 i read all the rules learn advertisement is against the rules

please forgive me

it just the first time of playing

i feel bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
OK I normally never tell people how to write or act however stop replying 5000 times.... put all your messages into one message, it's infuriating.

From what I gather from reading this appeal;
You were unbanned but still unable to connect and asked why
It was then revealed that it was because while banned - you avoided your ban. I asked my 8 year old nephew if he felt it was OK to try and avoid a punishment in life and he said no, being 14 does not excuse you from knowing right from wrong.
I get the impression that @Feral Angel is letting the punishment stick as a result of the above, we shall wait for her feedback and then take it from there.

But no seriously, stop replying with 5000 different posts.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
@owo Stop replying to other peoples appeals, they have nothing to do with you. Focus on your own appeal, and await further feedback, if any at all.