1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Resolved Appeal: *OuTbREaK*

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by *OuTbREaK*, May 17, 2018.

1. *OuTbREaK*

*OuTbREaK* Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Reason states that I'm banned because I used a new STEAMID for a banned IP, but I've only ever played TF2 on one account, and while I'm on a different IP now from when I was banned, it shouldn't have been possible for anyone else to play via old IP at the time I was banned since it was my private household connection.​

2. *OuTbREaK*

*OuTbREaK* Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Also, I'm the only person who ever played TF2 on that network. My sister also has a Steam account (rebekah2520), but the only games she's played on it are Icewind Dale, Portal, and Democracy 3, and it didn't exist back when I was playing on the IP that I'm banned on. I also personally have an alt account, sce_dginzu, but I've never played TF2 on it.

3. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:

the weird thing about this is that despite the ban reason stating a connection from a banned IP address, there's no IP address on the record whatsoever.

with absolutely no reason to keep it in place, I went and removed the ban.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice