• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The Demo

So because you play Highlander that automatically excludes you from ever being a cheater?

I got demo evidence of you making many suspicious shots with subtle bot-like snaps onto player hitboxes that are so fast and precise there is no way a human can replicate it. I'm going to point out two ticks that sold it to me and was also pointed out by another admin whom I requested review it.

At tick 10,500 we have you scoping onto a flying Spy you should have had no idea was there because your fov was completely blocked from seeing him up there from your position, but you automatically start moving your camera up to their position and scoping in before you actually get into a position to shoot him!

At tick 17,000 your aim snaps so quickly to a guy traveling across the map, your cursor doesn't even move from the screen but the bullet hits the wall on your right side. You can't throw this up to server lag, because I know for a fact your ping as well as my own ping to the server are excellent because of your location's proximity as well as my own proximity to the server's location.

Unless another admin steps in or substantial counter-evidence is provided, you're not getting unbanned, we don't tolerate cheaters.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
In your own twitch video, time stamp 8:15, you decide to look up and shoot at a spy that was completely outside your field of view, like you could see the spy flying above you through the wall. And you did not look up during other times when you exit spawn, so it's not a regular behavior, like how snipers on 2Fort will always look at battlements.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Can explain this ? Why are you aiming something that you can't even see lmao ?

80e5e13387ee83374d0597bab90704a1.png

Most of the players banned for using lmaobox premium are Highlander players btw just saying.

ooga

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I looked there because there is a friendly room that people come out of there and shoot me sometimes

ooga

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And I don't think y'all watched the whole video I sent you. Do me a favor watch the whole thing understand it and then we can continue. Thank you

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
We watched the whole video and as jerma told you, your crosshair is moving like if you were suffering from Parkinson's disease at 8:15 your crosshair go from the right to left to the bottom to the top to the left to the right to go on a spy that you weren't even able to see because he was behind a wall to then go to a spy flying that you couldn't see either.

ooga

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Go contact RGL anticheat team they specialize in finding cheaters. They can give answers to why I'm not cheating. My name is Hue mew :3

ooga

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And I know for a fact that my game sense and awareness is leagues above y'all and I said this because if y'all did have good game sense and awareness you would understand that I'm not cheating.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What are you talking about I have 8000 hours on tf2 and I already played in competitive as jerma said playing UGC isn't making you unbannable for hacking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/4h4xdn/over_150_ugc_players_vac_banned_for_lmao_box_use/

We had to wait until the 2nd version of lmaobox premium get down to remove 150 players from UGC they were considered as legit and they weren't. Plus I would say I don't know what game sense will tell you to watch the sky imagining that there's a flying spy in the middle of no where lol...

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hours and UGC aren't proof of not cheating.

Just because I have a history of going to stores and buying things doesn't mean I don't also shoplift.

Reactions: Δ walrus
Status
Not open for further replies.