1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Old Chuck E. Cheese Token

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Old Chuck E. Cheese Token, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Chuck E. Cheese Token

Old Chuck E. Cheese Token Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I was just joking calling the vote on my friend Kami, who didn't care, and it was obvious that it was a joke vote that wasn't going through. I realize this doesn't excuse the fact that votemenu isn't there for shenanigans like this (won't happen again), but I feel like a 7 day silence for calling only one vote seems a little too harsh; I don't expect a complete unblock, but maybe trimmed down to a day please?​

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

Based on amount of offenses this would be your 3rd offense and would equal 1 week punishment.

I'll lower your silence to 3 days, but not any lower than that

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Xerʘ

Xerʘ Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:

-1 For being something that had no evil intention and the person he vote'd on knows it was a joke and would probably attest to it. People play jokes, big fucking deal. Not like he's vote abusing people that make him angry every 2 minutes trying to legitimately slay or get people kicked/banned, yet those people are still around weirdly enough.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

That is not your call to make, if I let someone go with breaking the rules I have to let everyone else get by with it. I will not do that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • meh meh x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice