• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Obama

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello Skial,

Yesterday I was playing on one of your VSH servers and decided for one round to be a friendly Heavy and had gotten banned. I went to the website that the server had linked and it had said i was banned for a day.

The next day (today) i decided to see if my ban had expired but it instead has been made 3 days. I do not know why this happend and how this happend but i would like an explanation.

Since i had gotten the ban yesteday at about the time i am writing this letter, my ban should theoritically be over. It would be extremley helpfull if you could send me some helpfull feedback.

Thanks
- Raahim ;)​

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
The Ban length increases according to prior offences:
1 day
3 days
1 week
1 month
Permanent

Searching through your bans, I see you have communication ban of 1 day for voteabuse(your first ban), therefore the ban you just received is 3 days.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
To add to what Socko said, most admins for convenience reasons ban for 1 day by default then we'll later check how many other bans and silences you may have and we'll adjust the time from there

Sorry if it caused any confusion

Sakiko

Contributor
You was told a few times by me and set on fire to stop friendlying.

After thelast warning yoiu proceeded to stand and taunt rps that i think a spy/medic did with you, then you proceeded to do it AGAIN.

I gave you plenty of chances and the bantime follows standard lengths.1day (which you had) 3days (Which you got now) 1week (That be your next) then a Month to perm.

Next time a admin tells you to STOP IT do so, Now if you can prove that you have learned the rules i will lift it but remember the next ban will be a week without fail.

Reactions: RMSniper

Obama

Mildly Menacing Medic
You was told a few times by me and set on fire to stop friendlying.

After thelast warning yoiu proceeded to stand and taunt rps that i think a spy/medic did with you, then you proceeded to do it AGAIN.

I gave you plenty of chances and the bantime follows standard lengths.1day (which you had) 3days (Which you got now) 1week (That be your next) then a Month to perm.

Next time a admin tells you to STOP IT do so, Now if you can prove that you have learned the rules i will lift it but remember the next ban will be a week without fail.

Im sorry about not listening to the warnings you put it out at the time and i understand now how it is wrong to be a friendly as it makes the process longer. Im sure it wont happen again

thanks,
-Raahim

Reactions: T-Wayne