1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: o.Owʟ ツ

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by o.Owʟ ツ, Dec 7, 2017.

1. o.Owʟ ツ

o.Owʟ ツ Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hi!

I was banned for 1 day, from December 6th 00:45 to December 7th 00:45, for bypassing the AFK manager. I apologize for doing this, I had a button on my mouse bound to "Jump" continiously (it's a Logitech G402 programmable mouse). It won't happen again, and I'm sorry.

I tried joining the 2FORT+ LA server just now and the ban is still active so I wanted to come here an try an appeal.

Again, I apologize for what I did and now know it was wrong. Dodging the AFK manager means I'm taking a spot from someone else who is trying to join the game to play, which isn't fair. I know how difficult it can be to try connecting to the 2Fort+ server, especially when it's busy, and not get a spot to play for 10-20 minutes.

This will be the last time it ever happens on my part, and I ask the ban to be lifted if possible.

Cheers,

Owl in a towel​

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Neat Neat x 1
  2. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. o.Owʟ ツ

o.Owʟ ツ Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Oh, I see. Thought it was from 12:45am to 12:45am. Thanks Daivd!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Fenix

Fenix TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

It was. Ban times are listed in Pacific time.

• Informative Informative x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice