• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Nuclearmonster808

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well it's been awhile since i've been at the skial forums for an appeal, i think the last time i was here it was 2018 i think. Regardless since then, I've heavily changed as a person but still have the same energetic spirit in me. Like I'm still a sperg but I've learned a lesson or 2. More strong willed and more wiser, but sometimes will still stumble about.

Guess what happened 2 days ago, i fell down a cliff. Letting down my guard i let my tongue get the best of me, said some very vile things but this time not in ire. More leisurely, jokingly with another player on the server. He knew i was joking, i knew i was joking. We were having a blast on the server. During the outbreak i've started to play tf2 more, making friends and meeting new people. It's amazing really, you meet a lot of very kind hearted people on skial. Upped my social skills too, even if it still needs improving. Talking to people in chat and VC has helped me communicate better with people. But I'm getting side tracked. The last thing i remember was talking about other topics, but saying nothing in an derogatory manor. Overall that's what i legit remember

Today when i logged in and i noticed that i couldn't talk or chat (I was in the sewers and saw a couple enemies coming). I went to the ban comms and found out that i have been muted for 3 months

3 months

90 days

I didn't hack

I didn't scam anyone

I didn't say any slurs against or towards any person

I know this may seem childlike (But i'm going to be honest with you Boss, it really is) but this is obscene. This is just overkill, this is a fatality mixed in with the gears of war execution. I'm still on the ground in the last stand tapping Y to revive myself after seeing that mute length. Whilst simultaneously trying to fathom the logistics of 3 months of a mute just for saying something that someone did/didn't like. I have this belief that whining about something isn't gonna help the problem. That you yourself have to try and solve said problem (Or at the very least try) . But this I feel I have to lament. It feels off, I can get 3 days or a week but 3 months?

Childish self loathing aside, into the question:

Q: Why should you be unbanned/unmuted

A: For the past 3 years i've played on skial servers and the one thing that i like besides the gameplay is the communication and debates that happen in VC and chat. Seeing people talk, bicker, insult and have genuine debates is just, well,beautiful. I remember a couple weeks back, me and a couple of dudes were talking about the protests and other world topics and it was a very polite debate. I got to see from his point of view and he saw from mine. To this day I'm still star struck at the fact that I could still have a civil debate in a 13 year old arena shooter. So to whoever reads this, the reason I should be unmuted is because I'm genuinely sorry about whatever I did. I adore chiming/adding in parts of the conversation, chat, and voice chat. I love being apart of the debates and small skirmishes in chat. I know my tongue can go too far sometimes, but all I want is to talk again. I regret ever talking 2 days ago, I knew it was late and when it's late my general state of mind is scrambled. Sometimes I can barely comprehend basic stuff in game, at the same time being so tired that an enemy could be literally in front of me and I'll do nothing. Usually i stay quiet at night but 2 days ago, i messed up. I felt something was wrong when i left the server to sleep. Like i fucked up but i don't know what i messed up on. When i leave a skial server im either tried as balls or willing to try another gamemode in tf2. This time it felt....hollow and off that's the best way i can put it. Im sorry, what ever i have done i 100% regret it. This is the first time since 2018 that I came here to appeal . You see with all these appeals that they state ""This is the last time i'll appeal for something like this"" yet 1 week later they're back doing the same sin that brought them here. That's not me, I'll learn from this as I always do with every life experience. I think since 2018 i've grown as a person, to the point that this may be the last appeal i'll ever make. But who knows, maybe in 3 or 4 years i might trip down that steep cliff once more and end up here. The likelihood of that happening goes down more and more as the days go by however. Overall, I think I should watch my tongue more often. Keep my guard up so i don't hurt anyone's feelings. I apologise for my language and anything else I have said 2 days ago.

Thanks for reading, I'm sorry if it's 30,000,000 words long but I just had to get everything into a single "essay" if you will. Cheers to who ever reads or comes across this. I pray you all don't share the same fate as me​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:34:05 AM Nuclear808 The chinks run it

2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:54:31 AM Nuclear808 niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:32:39 AM Nuclear808 nigga no
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/22/2020 - 02:05:09 AM Nuclear808 When i was born, i told my doc the word ''niggus'' and it went downhill from there
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/22/2020 - 02:02:42 AM Nuclear808 greetings niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/19/2020 - 07:32:00 PM Nuclear808 Niggus
2FORT+ | US 2 █████ 10/17/2020 - 10:43:03 PM Nuclear808 Holy Niggus its now 9
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/14/2020 - 04:05:35 AM Nuclear808 niggus
2FORT+ | US 2 █████ 10/08/2020 - 11:30:19 PM Nuclear808 Niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/01/2020 - 02:07:13 AM Nuclear808 we can now niggle about into our sewers once more
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/01/2020 - 02:04:43 AM Nuclear808 Niggling about in our sewers

Lol no

@ArayhMD

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:282525018]&Submit=

This is your true Sourcebans Punishment Log, as you can see, this is your 5th logged offense. In fact, on 8/21/20, Feral punished you for only 1 day, when the punishment should have been 1 month already.

Skial punishments increase in length from 1 day --> 3 days --> 1 week --> 1 month --> 3 months. So for your 5th offense, which was definitely racist, there is no questioning that point, you were punished for 3 months.

As seen below, you used multiple slurs, especially the one against Asian people. Given the current political climate regarding racism against Asians spurred on by the idiot-racist-in-chief, your slur usage is not to be tolerated.

2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:34:05 AM Nuclear808 The chinks run it

2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:54:31 AM Nuclear808 niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/24/2020 - 02:32:39 AM Nuclear808 nigga no
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/22/2020 - 02:05:09 AM Nuclear808 When i was born, i told my doc the word ''niggus'' and it went downhill from there
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/22/2020 - 02:02:42 AM Nuclear808 greetings niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/19/2020 - 07:32:00 PM Nuclear808 Niggus
2FORT+ | US 2 █████ 10/17/2020 - 10:43:03 PM Nuclear808 Holy Niggus its now 9
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/14/2020 - 04:05:35 AM Nuclear808 niggus
2FORT+ | US 2 █████ 10/08/2020 - 11:30:19 PM Nuclear808 Niggus
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/01/2020 - 02:07:13 AM Nuclear808 we can now niggle about into our sewers once more
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 10/01/2020 - 02:04:43 AM Nuclear808 Niggling about in our sewers

Nuclearmonster808

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thanks for reading, I know it's longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy but still. I'm quite happy you've read this. I've had a couple of revelations from this. I can get the words "chink" and "nigga" being taken too offence here. But Niggus and niggling are not even related to race at all. Niggus is a spell in castlevania aria of sorrow (In the japanese translation anyways. I've found it in a speedrun comp, it's from that chronomage enemy that stops time. Catchy word but isn't racist in the slightest) And niggling/niggle is a literal british word for horse play/foolishness.

I know it's 1 day --> 3 days --> 1 week --> 1 month --> 3 months. However, I do not understand why my previous mute was 1 day instead of 1 month?

Also:
"Given the current political climate regarding racism against Asians spurred on by the idiot-racist-in-chief, your slur usage is not to be tolerated"

I'm going to sound like a miscreant but this is highly unprofessional. When talking to someone about their appeal, please do not put in your political ideals into reasoning the person should be banned/muted. Admins are supposed to give judgement towards those who've sinned in the server. I can get this mute being unbiased (Albeit a bit much) but still. I implore you to not just go full on redditor and smite me down for saying something that doesn't fit within your ideals. When reality should be smite down for something I said that is vile.

I agree with this mute believe it or not. By "Chink" i ment that bloody government that puts its own people into interment camps and leaves then to die. I think the better word is "Commie bastards eastbound" instead of "Chink". I do not hate any race, i think pure racism is for the weak minded and degenerate . Though i love making jokes about everything (Including race) but i don't go around spamming the n-word trying to be funny . I can see some people took offense to this, and im sorry.

I understand some of the things that come out from my mouth is terrible. But is it possible you can lower the mute? Perhaps a month or 2 instead of 3?

-Again thanks for reading

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Your last mute was 1 day because Feral did not check the prior offenses and probably just muted you while in the game server.

It is not a political idea that Trump is both an idiot and a racist.

In fact, there's a Wikipedia article about the racial views of Trump, from when before he was president, he would discriminate against people renting in his apartment buildings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

"In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[13][14][15] The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.[16]"

He refused to condemn neo-nazis whenever he's put on the spot over and over through the last 3 years so he's clearly a racist. And he even refused to condemn them again during the 1st debate. (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-president-refuses-condemn-white-supremacists)

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of speech and actions that have been widely viewed as racist or racially charged. Journalists, friends, and former employees have accused him of fueling racism in the United States[1][2][3][4] and some scholars have placed Trump's rhetoric and performance in the context of[clarification needed] white supremacy.[5][6][7][8] Trump has repeatedly denied accusations of racism,[9][10] and some people who have known him have gone on record to state that he is not racist.[1][11][12]

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[13][14][15] The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.[16]

From 2011 to 2016, Trump was a leading proponent of the already-debunked birther conspiracy theory claiming president Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[17][18] In a racially charged criminal case, Trump continued to insist, as late as 2019,[19][20] that a group of black and Latino teenagers were guilty of the 1989 rape of a white woman in the Central Park jogger case, despite the five males having been officially exonerated in 2002, based on a confession by an imprisoned serial rapist that was confirmed by DNA evidence.[21][22][23]

Trump launched his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech in which he spoke about illegal Mexican immigrants: "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."[24][25] He said that "a Mexican judge" "of Mexican heritage" should be disqualified from deciding cases against him, despite the judge being an American-born citizen of the United States. He retweeted false statistics claiming that African Americans are responsible for the majority of murders of white Americans, and in some speeches he has repeatedly linked African Americans and Hispanics with violent crime.[26][27] During the campaign, Trump used the fears of the white working class voters, and created the impression of global danger of groups that are deemed to pose a challenge to the nation.[5]

And he went against the scientific community on COVID, and kept downplaying that the virus is not a real threat. And in addition, he lied to the country when he said the virus was not a big deal. As seen on the Bob Woodward tapes, he even secretly admitted that it was a big deal and he outright lied to the country.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

"President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7."

He refused to do anything throughout the months of January and left the hospitals with few supplies such that the doctors and nurses were wearing garbage bags.

And even when he did use the Defense Production Act to make PPE, he used it 3 months late, in March 2020, when it should have been used in December 2019.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trump-biden-and-the-defense-production-act/

It's gotten so bad that the world's foremost leading scientific medical journal, the New England Journal of Medicine had to come out with an article saying the US leadership has cost the country countless lives and encouraged people to vote. That's right, the MOST prestigious scientific medical journal in the entire WORLD had to write an article telling people that Trump is an idiot.
(https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812)

And half the time when he's speaking, he is so poorly coherent that someone used the iPhone's auto select text to construct a speech and it sounded pretty similar to how he speaks. If an iphone auto-select text sounds like your speeches, and your ignore the overarching scientific community that's telling you the virus is lethal, then you're an idiot.

(
)

The idea that he is an idiot or a racist is not a political idea just because he's a Republican. If Biden or Obama or Bill Clinton did the things Trump did, I would call them a racist and an idiot too. Trump is a racist and an idiot, in every non-partisan scale.

This appeal is done.

The next time you are racist in ANY way, the silence will be either 6 months or permanent depending on the admin.

Last edited: