• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You are correct that you were banned for connecting from a blacklisted IP address. Here's the problem though: all the evidence points to this not being your ISP's fault but your own. The original ban was on March 18, only a week before you got your ban. Your account connected from the banned address, then tried to connect from a different IP 3 minutes later, before trying to connect from the original IP address again 2 minutes after that. It is extremely unlikely that you could switch IP addresses so quickly by doing something like rebooting your router, and even more unlikely you'd get the same IP address right back. Coupled with that is the fact that the two IP addresses you've connected from are in vastly different regions of France. In the past 6 months only you and the throwaway account have connected from your IP. As for the alternate IP you tried once, that has only been used by your main account so that is probably a VPN you paid for.

Also as to you being a good and regular player, this is the first time you have connected to a Skial server in 6 months, and in the 2 years since we first saw you, you only have 14 hours; I can't say we can call that "regular."

Nothing says this was just a bad IP assigned by your ISP, it looks like a case of getting caught hacking not knowing we IP ban. I see no reason to overturn this ban; appeal denied.

Noxx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok so don't unban me i will play on other server, don't trust i never used a cheat.