• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Not-So-Slim Jim

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I joined the FF2 server, played one spam track just to be funny and about a minute in I was permabanned from comm by an admin for spam. If I had simply been asked to stop I gladly would have, and maybe no warning was required but I feel this was kinda harsh, I was only on the server for about 5 minutes.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
1: Not-So-Slim Jim> FREAK FORTRESS | NY 03/16/2019 - 05:42:56 PM Connected
2: FREAK FORTRESS | NY 03/16/2019 - 05:57:47 PM Dave holy shit!@ just got here and ear rapping music? soooooo loud?!?!
3: That warning was for another player that fixed his output volume and you were on at the time.
4: Right after he stopped his music you came in on MAJOR EAR RAPE! Not just a little but BIG TIME. I have demo.
5: Not-So-Slim Jim> FREAK FORTRESS | NY 03/16/2019 - 06:02:00 PM Disconnected
5: You know better. You are a regular player and this is not the first time you have been muted for ear rape/mic spam on both of your accounts. (Master Turret)
6: You are absolutely right. It was not to be a perm but a month.

Not-So-Slim Jim

Scarcely Lethal Noob
1. Yes, I do know better and will be more mindful of that and any messages in server chat log next time.
2. Just to clarify so you don't go banning him too, Master Turret is not an alt account, but my brother's account. We live with our parents in the same house, so we have the same IP. (At least I think we do)
3. Thank you for adjusting that. I understand people make mistakes and I forgive you.