• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightGhostMan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Please, read the full post before having a finished opinion...
I know that I already tried to get my ban appealed, but a permanent ban for something I didn't do is a little harsh. It was two years ago, I've been banned for almost 2 and a half years. I never knew why I was banned for a whole year. I figured out for almost a year what it was that got me banned. I never cheated before, and I don't now. Why would I want to be unbanned from your servers if I was a cheater? I would be banned again for cheating. I would be going through all of this trouble to get unbanned for nothing. But I am not doing it for nothing, because if I am unbanned I won't be banned again. I grew up playing 2 main games; Halo and TF2. I would really enjoy being able to play TF2 on a community server, but most of them have either no players or they're no longer around. I live in an area where not a lot of servers have good ping, but your servers do. I honestly hate cheaters, and run into them all the time on Valve servers. I don't see anything you all would gain from keeping me banned, or anything you'd lose from unbanning me. If only you'd understand my frustration of not being able to play the game and be able to play on a good server! I know you said that you won't be unbanning my IP, but why can't you unban me? I assure you nobody should be able to cheat on my steam IP anymore because I have a personal gaming computer now. If you took a second to look at my steam account, library, and all the money and time I've put into this one account I've ever used, then you would realize that I have no reason to risk a VAC ban on my clean account...​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As was stated in the past two appeals:
- We can't confirm if your story of 'my brother did it' is true
- Even if we could confirm said story, the IP address still has to remain banned because we can't have them coming back on the server on new accounts to hack. Especially considering there's multiple of throw away hacking accounts under your IP address, at least two of which are VAC banned.

The answer will always be no, the ban is going to stay

Don't make any more appeals since this is your third one and we've made it extremely clear we're not unbanning you. If you keep making more appeals we're just going to ban you from the forums as well

Status
Not open for further replies.