• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Nich Percentno

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I pranked my brother hard, and he said he get me back. He went to make an alt on my laptop, and got me a gift called lamobox. (free version) And now I'm here, banned from any and every skial sever. I absolutely LOVE skial. Its locally owned, fun, and their seems to be someone there always. If possible, can i be unbanned, i changed my password so he can't get in, and i promise this shall not happen ever again. If not possible, im sorry for wasting your time.

Have a nice day!
Nicholas Pisano

(note, i have changed my name many times, not to get unbanned)​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Sorry but we have no way of knowing who controls what account, or if your brother even exists. Many people have "brothers" who have cheated on our servers, only to admit in the end it was them and there is no brother.

The only thing we know for sure is someone from your network cheated on our server, and we must now ban any accounts from that network lest they be a new free account made by the cheater.

If your brother exists I would take the time to explain to him that pranks are not supposed to have any lasting effects and this was no prank.