• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Net_The_Host

Unremarkable User
Dude I was reading what he message me didn't intentionally mean I was advertising everyone was there and knew I was just reading what he said not intentionally promoting advertisement :/

Net_The_Host

Unremarkable User
I have a habit of saying what I'm reading I can't help it plus I got caught off guard when LordM message me about his removal of position and ban I was to intrigue what he messaging me before I realize the rest was a protest message, you and everyone else on that day must have heard my gasp and surprise reaction when I spoke out loud about it.

Net_The_Host

Unremarkable User
Whoa ok look I don't want to get into this war drama between you two again I just wanted to clear up what I did/happened, I'll just say "I'm sorry" here and want to go on bonking people

Bottiger

Administrator
I really don't think that's what happened, unfortunately I do not have the chat logs anymore.

The easiest way for you to prove that you aren't going to be spewing his lies to the server again is to do what I said.

Either cut your ties with him or stay muted. Not sure why this would bother you unless you believe what he told you.

Net_The_Host

Unremarkable User
Then fine I'll stay muted you're telling me to put myself into a situation where I should intentionally cause a problem, when I told you I don't want to get into a war between you two for it mainly have nothing to do with me if you don't have the chat logs you have your own witnesses including yourself who was present that day when I spoke about it on the mic.

Another thing I'm not cutting ties with anyone you have beef with LordM he have a beef with you he can tell me the same thing and I won't do it, it's between the two of you and your followers I'm just an ZE player who just have him on my friend list and spoked with him nothing more.

Lastly the only thing that was bothering me is the misunderstand taken on that day I wanted to wait for things to calm down before writing my appeal, just because I'm not doing as you say which I just stated on my first sentence don't mean I believe anyone.

That all I have to say if you're still not satisfied then were done you can just close this thread.

Bottiger

Administrator
Then fine I'll stay muted you're telling me to put myself into a situation where I should intentionally cause a problem,

Except you already caused a problem for us and all I'm asking is for you to make it right again.

Your refusal to cut ties with someone that that spent months spreading lies about us on random discords and pming every mapper to remove our maps and a server that's been dead for half a year tells me all I need to know.