• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

nap

Banned
We don't unban cheaters
I was not cheating, you could easily ask the people that were playing with me, it’s a console script ban, it’s not vac with thousands of hours of machine learning, it’s pretty unreliable.
I’ve played before with the people online at that moment and ask them.
I play on skial because mm is full of cheater, and unlike them, I do not cheat.

Bottiger

Administrator
It is possible to trigger this detection without cheating but you would have to be doing something very specific that normal people don't do and you would be able to tell us what that is immediately.

nap

Banned
It is possible to trigger this detection without cheating but you would have to be doing something very specific that normal people don't do and you would be able to tell us what that is immediately.
i was just playing pyro in turbine vibing with people and some music

nap

Banned
let me be more precise, Moments before my ban i was playing pyro in turbine as red, i push in blue vents after killing two enemies, in there i kill another one with a combo flamethrower and axtinguisher, and i get banned with code NX1, as i don’t know what this code means i can’t tell you what could have happened that activated smac.