• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I silenced you for calling a vote silence on a player immediately after he killed you.

Based on your attitude, I can safely assume you won't learn your lesson had I decide to lift your silence

Appeal Denied. You can sit the day out in silence

pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I honestly don't remember doing this, please provide a proof, you probably mingled me with someone else

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-07-04-18-52-50-Stats.png

2019-07-04-18-48-53-Stats.png

pax

Oooohhhh ok yeah he was in really low life and we where more than 10 still alive he actually died right after, I knew it that's why I did it, just for leaving the frustration, I thought that admins actually play with us so I thought that nothing could happen that he will understand but no lol, admins just stare at vote and kills to get reputation points lol, Thanks, bye.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Oooohhhh ok yeah he was in really low life and we where more than 10 still alive he actually died right after, I knew it that's why I did it, just for leaving the frustration, I thought that admins actually play with us so I thought that nothing could happen that he will understand but no lol, admins just stare at vote and kills to get reputation points lol, Thanks, bye.
While my reputation points are indeed much higher from this. I was notified of the vote silence through this report. I wasn't on the server at the time

Reactions: blunus

pax

Ok so it's not your fault sorry, you're just doing your thing, it's Pepe fault to make ppl trouble for no reason *sigh* at least it's not permanent