• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mumbus

Mildly Menacing Medic
I feel like i am being picked on specifically, this is not cool skial! You can't just cherry pick who can type this stuff and who can't. And what about the context of "nigga"? either it's all ok or none of it is.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Nigga can be used in a non-negative context. Like you can say “nigga” but you can’t say “dumb nigga.”

Mumbus

Mildly Menacing Medic
Nigga can be used in a non-negative context. Like you can say “nigga” but you can’t say “dumb nigga.”
but where does one draw the line of negative? Can i say "you obnoxious-ass-nigga"? or is that too negative? what about "you silly nigga"? This isn't as black and white as the n word with er. It's a grey area.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
"you obnoxious-ass-nigga"?
negative context, thats a silence

"you silly nigga"
T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶u̶t̶r̶a̶l̶/̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶x̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶.̶

I'm incorrect, this would still count as negative context, and thus would be a silence

Last edited: