• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

MrFrostyBoi

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I should be unbanned because with the name I had at the time, "My Dick", I was just joking around and didn't know it would be an offense on your servers, also I do miss your servers, you guys have servers for just about anything, and now that I can't join them, it's taking me much longer to find a good server, and sometimes I wont find any other server.
Thanks, MrFrostyBoi​

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
You weren't banned for your name, rather for saying "I love LMAO box," which falls under our advertising hacks rule. ArayhMD banned you and in the comments of the ban he stated that upon appeal your ban will be lifted IF you realize that's against the rules and saying something similar to that will result in another ban that won't be lifted.

If you understand all that let us know and we'll lift the ban.

MrFrostyBoi

Unremarkable User
You weren't banned for your name, rather for saying "I love LMAO box," which falls under our advertising hacks rule. ArayhMD banned you and in the comments of the ban he stated that upon appeal your ban will be lifted IF you realize that's against the rules and saying something similar to that will result in another ban that won't be lifted.

If you understand all that let us know and we'll lift the ban.
I understand, but I don't remember saying "I love LMAO box" I promise if I did happen to say it (for whatever reason), I'm sorry.