• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mr Boom Snook

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I only did it for like maybe a few games then dropped it after it got boring. and I never did really grief per say. another thing is that my ban didn't make sense, why was I banned for one week even when i dropped it, when the guy named hyde started the whole thing and did it till he was banned gets 1 day banned?​

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Harming your team for an extended period of time. (friendlying/griefing) Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time.
Also, the reason it was a day for the other person banned was because it was their first punishment. The punishments stack: 1 day > 3 days >1 week > 1 month > etc. You apparently had two prior punishments (one for a day, a second one for three days) so you got banned for a week since the punishments stack.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
I believe stove explained the situation quite thoroughly. The reason you were banned for a week instead of 1 day is because mutes and bans stack. Hyde had no previous offences in either bans or mutes, so his punishment was 1 day, while youve had 2 previous mutes, so this would count as the third punishment, which is 1 week.

Edit:
If you acknowledge the rules and agree to no longer participate in friendlying, I will lower the ban to only 1 day.

Reactions: Dark Strife