1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Mossy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mossy, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Mossy

Mossy Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hey there, I'm curious about a ban that I've had for a while and hoping for some help if appealing it is possible.

As far as I can tell I was banned around 2014 or 2015 near when I started playing the game, I can't remember why but there is a chance it was aimbot because I messed around with it when I was younger one day on a separate account I believe which is I assume why I got ip banned, and that's why I've linked two bans. It's been several years now and I've still been playing tf2, and I wouldn't dare mess around with anything like that again for multiple reasons and haven't since the one or two times I did back then, so I was just curious if you appeal these sorts of things because I've been interested in playing on skial servers again for a bit now because I used to often but ended up souring it for myself with my immaturity when I was younger which got me banned. I apologize for the late appeal but it's been bugging me and I ignored it previously.

Whichever way it turns out I understand the rules and thank you for reading this.​

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ArayhMD

ArayhMD TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206199781

This account was caught aimbotting by SMAC and banned. Your accounts then connected from the same IP address as the hacker 2 days later, on 7/11/2015.
    Thanks for your honesty, but Skial does not unban hackers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice