• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mossy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey there, I'm curious about a ban that I've had for a while and hoping for some help if appealing it is possible.

As far as I can tell I was banned around 2014 or 2015 near when I started playing the game, I can't remember why but there is a chance it was aimbot because I messed around with it when I was younger one day on a separate account I believe which is I assume why I got ip banned, and that's why I've linked two bans. It's been several years now and I've still been playing tf2, and I wouldn't dare mess around with anything like that again for multiple reasons and haven't since the one or two times I did back then, so I was just curious if you appeal these sorts of things because I've been interested in playing on skial servers again for a bit now because I used to often but ended up souring it for myself with my immaturity when I was younger which got me banned. I apologize for the late appeal but it's been bugging me and I ignored it previously.

Whichever way it turns out I understand the rules and thank you for reading this.​