• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

purpleguy107

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I feel as if I should be unbanned, the reason being that the exploit that I was using (mantreads,gunboats), I didn't know truly existed and I know the rules of FF2. I've read them multiple times and I was playing on one until someone told me it was an exploit. I asked how to disable/remove it but it was too late and the appeal was sent. an admin told me to stop exploiting when I have never exploited before this. They thought I had done this before which I didn't. I knew I was wearing the gunboats but I didn't know why they acted as manntreads. I nearly thought it was a glitch and not an exploit. This will be the first and last time that I'm using any exploit of the sorts.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'll take your word that you didn't use this exploit intentionally. Until it is fixed, Please do not swap between manntreads or gunboats repeatedly, as the bug is tied between those two. Stick to using one of them

purpleguy107

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'll take your word that you didn't use this exploit intentionally. Until it is fixed, Please do not swap between manntreads or gunboats repeatedly, as the bug is tied between those two. Stick to using one of them
I won't, or could I just not play soldier till it's fixed?