• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mimmo ujel

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I got false banned cause i wasn't cheating. I was in a trade server ok? Skial.com trade EU (137.74.91.218:27016). Im not a serious person, so i started accusing everyone who killed me of cheating, yk for joke.
After i got vote-muted i had the funniest idead ever. I started spinning like an idiot by writing +right in console. Then i tried to kill people with the huntsman, while spinning obv. I managed to kill some people lol and i nothing to say anymore. but i recorded a video so you can believe me (I cut some parts cause my insternet connection is shit sorry i cant make a longer video, i hope this is enough for getting me unbanned)

Video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/javslezgx8npue6/VideoProofOrSomething.mp4/file

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
@Fenix will reply. But what you've said sounds like the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard, maybe even surpassing the "my brother" thing.

I try not to be rude to people, but damn ...

Mimmo ujel

Unremarkable User
Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out, got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod's stuck on replay
Replay-ay-ay-ay

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Something isn't sitting right about what I saw and this story. I think the spinning was an attempt to hide any snapping, which I did see on occasion despite the spin. The decision will stay.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
As what fenix said, the decision will stay.

You will have to play on other servers.