1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Mikerane221

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mikerane221, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Mikerane221

Mikerane221 Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I was banned in October of 2015 for something like "LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP". I don't know what that means. Need I say that this ban was issued on 10/2/15 and I had joined Steam in 6/28/15. Meaning I was fairly new to steam, let alone Team Fortress 2 In general. It's been almost 4 years and I still don't know why I've been banned. I'm assuming there were server rules in which I failed to read, but I was a new player. I was just hopping on server with my "Lenny binds" and what not, trying to trade my weapons, and not knowing that community servers had rules. Normally I wouldn't care for being banned but I don't think I've done anything wrong in all honesty. This is the only ban on record that I have. Everything else is clean.​

2. chuckwagon

chuckwagon TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

This account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253313554

was banned for lmaobox on your IP address. Due to the short amount of time on the IP lease it is fairly apparent that 1) you are the same player or 2) that player is a member of your household. Regardless, the ban stays.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice