• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Marty

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've been playing TF2 for a little over 9 years, I ended up switching over to my alternate account which is currently the one I main, around 2015 is when I halted TF2 trading and playing in general, just became busy with life, when I switched to this account however, I had given my old account to my younger brother (I know this may seem hard to believe as it is a super often excuse, but i'm being honest, not making excuses just saying the truth). Anyways, I gave my main to my younger brother and I believe one day from what I can remember he was banned from skial for racism, or something along those lines, as I investigated when I logged into my new main, my former alt, I was banned for alternate IP, which just because its a different account I know that does not exclude me from his mistakes, and I understand the punishment given to me as well. However fast forward nearly 3 years after the ban, I'm just trying to have some fun on TF2 trading, and I always enjoyed Skial servers and would like to return for the ban to be lifted. I can ensure anyone in the community i'm the farthest thing from a racist, and my brother was very young and foolish at the time, and I myself am at fault, but I am sorry on both of our behalf's, and am hoping this ban can be lifted, I understand if this is truly a permanent sentence, but this is just an old timer trying to get back into the trading community and to have some fun, thank you.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
We don't unban cheaters

The IP will remain banned to prevent the brother from coming back

Marty

Unremarkable User
We don't unban cheaters

The IP will remain banned to prevent the brother from coming back
I understand, is there any chance of this account being unbanned however, I currently live across the United States on an Army base, my current IP is in Arizona, while the former is in Ohio, along with my brother, if this is a no-go aswell I understand.