• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

marley

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I started playing tf2 again for the first time in years a few days ago. I tried to join a skial server and was banned. I had no idea why, tried again today on my other account (this one https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=gamergamerjohnstonson&advType=name) and was also banned. I checked the site and it says I have a banned account on my IP. I have thousands of hours in TF2 and 8 or so odd seasons of top level competitive experience. I have never cheated in an online game and I have nothing to hide. The only reason I can think of is that my brother has been playing TF2 for a while and could have potentially cheated. I asked him if he did and he said no, but I can't be 100% sure. I'm not quite sure how to prove I didn't cheat, but if someone could link the banned account with my IP that could be a start. Thanks for your time.
Best,
Marley​

marley

Unremarkable User
Well that's him. That really sucks. Is there anything I can do to get unbanned? I can assure he won't play anymore. I usually do not play from this IP I am just back from college because of Coronavirus.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The IP will have to remain banned to prevent your brother from coming back, and since you connected from the same IP as your brother from your home, your account will have to remain banned as well.