• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4G.FreddyfazeBear

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was being harassed by an ass called Tankerz, he woud kill, taunt, and then say somethings I like is bad, and he even calleds me the N word and got banned from 1 week while I got false banned for 1 month because I was voting abusing, when I voted to mute him because he was harassing me -...-
all of the evidence is in the chatlogs of the server, also I got muted when i was not in the server anymores, I was playing in another one​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I was being harassed by an ass called Tankerz, he woud kill, taunt, and then say somethings I like is bad, and he even calleds me the N word and got banned from 1 week while I got false banned for 1 month because I was voting abusing, when I voted to mute him because he was harassing me -...-
If you're being harassed by another player, you can simply mute them through either the in-game mute on the main menu, or through the !ignore command if they are using the microphone to talk to you. Indeed he did say the n-word:
...he was silenced for this, as you have said, the time that you are punished for depends on the number of prior offences you have, so in this case - you have more.

It was brought to my attention by several players on the server that you always tend to abuse the votemenu system, so after looking into it and investigating the chat on either side of some of these events:
It was my opinion that you are abusing the votemenu function, which you have been gagged for previously and should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.