• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m39 diffain

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hello, can i be unbanned please, i just want people to at least halfway try to win when they are on blue on payload maps..They are payload maps. If you are on the blue team, halfway try to help the blue team and not the red team.

Haytil keeps crying about racism. I am white. White people can talk about white people. It is a 32 person server. I actually go to the cart and kill sentries. Haytil and all of the other no IQ's ignore the cart and ignore sentries unless they are playing spy. I give all of you the best advice you can possibly get and you just keep ignoring your job. So it is me and 2 others at the most going up against 5-12 enemies at all times.​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You were making racist remarks again. This is the third time you've been silenced for it

This is also the third time you've dodged your silence by changing your name to communicate. You've also attempted to make several alt accounts on multiple occasions to try to dodge bans. I'm going to also assume you've probably been dodging silences with alt accounts as well.

Even if I'm wrong on that last part, it doesn't matter because your continued behavior has proven you're unwilling to follow the rules despite being silenced and banned for the same thing over and over again.

The permanent ban is going to stay, you've had plenty of chances to stop breaking the rules.

m39 diffain

Unremarkable User
hello meowcenary, i have only gone to an alt one time in the last 8 months or whatever, i guess i might have tried 3 or 4 times and it didn't work but i did do it once and i am not sure if i even meant to or not. I switch around because yes i am banned from just about every server on some alts and not. Can you possibly mute me and give me a permanent name. Yes i am mean as fuck and the talking about white people is the least mean thing that i say. THe problem is is 95 percent of these people run teh wrong way 85 percent of the time. !00 percent of the time when the cart is in a a tough spot. If i am on goldrush, i want to get to the second and third round because tehy are more fun that the first round. Most of the better players want me there because everything i say is true. Even people i am mean to want me there for one reason or another. Team Fortress 2 is the best game ever and extremely fun game play isn't happening because of people losing on purpose. I make the best videos in teh history of videos and a long time ago invites use to come into pubs just to pocket me. I am giving everyone the best advice they can possibly get. It would be better for haytil and the others to just try and learn. So yes, i can be extremely mean but haytil and the others need to try and learn so that i don't have to tell everyone what to do when it is so simple. The time and the fact that there is instant respawn on blue and not only teles but level 3 teles all adds up to blue having the advantage if everyoen is just aggressive and understands ubers and kritz. But because everyone has such a low IQ red is the easy team. I can go afk for 3 mintues and then play for one minute and push teh cart and kill sentries more than 3 haytils can with him playing the whole 4 mintues. I changed my name to tell them to go to the cart which is why i am in trouble in the first place. I understand that people that are too young or if they are females that they have an excuse for not using aggression and wanting to do everything they can to not help the team. If you are a male and are over 16 years old there is no reason for any of them that have thousands of hours in the game and be such a dumb pussy. These people actually think that staying alive the most amount of time possible and losing badly is the smart thing to do. They shouldn't wonder why i am calling them dumb white people. I expain exactly why i am saying it to haytil in game and he is just too stupid to understand.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're not getting unbanned

That answer isn't going to change and you're just shit talking people and probably trolling so I'm going to lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.