• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Lumos

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'm not sure that link works but I think that's what you guys are asking for. Anyways, the reason why I kept !votemenu thing was because I was playing a game where someone asked for others to get banned or to go "kill themselves". This isn't the first time I've seen this person kept repeatedly chat spamming this and harassing other players. So I tried one to get them to stop and they wouldn't, so I tried another time and then I get gagged? Why should I be gagged and punished because I didn't want someone to keep harassing other people and for them to stop saying "kill urself" to other players?​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hi Lumos. I'm sorry I didn't see your appeal. Nobody decided to tag me in this to help me out, as I am currently out of town. Since the appeal has already expired, this is a no issue now. It's allowed for players to harass others and say "kill yourself" so long as they are not breaking any of our server rules (i.e. no racism, etc). Therefore, you were using the votemenu incorrectly as it only to be used for people actually breaking the rules, not for people who just happen to say stuff that you don't like. Hope you take this as a learning experience to be mindful of when to use the votemenu and what is ok and what isn't. Thank you!