• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Luke 992

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'm in some kind of confusion as to why I was banned. I can't join the usual 2fort server I play on, and when I checked, evidently there was something about a link? I checked just recently and I found out that I added a new friend named 'solly' or somewhat and I checked and that person was banned.

I think I understand what happened. I have a younger cousin, around 12, who plays on my computer. I made a separate account for him because I don't want him fiddling around on my account and accidentally delete an unusual or something expensive. It's no surprise that I also just found out that there was a trade made for my Genuine Pro KS Machina, a Strange Spec KS Rocket Launcher and some other cosmetics to the 'solly' account. I don't know why the account was permanently banned or what my cousin did, but if you could contact me and let me know what's going on, that would be a big help. I'm talking to my cousin about this now.

https://imgur.com/a/YbMMZx3
This is the trade made at 12:59 AM

Thanks.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
"solly" connected from and got banned for cheating. You connected just an hour later and were banned due to IP association. This was you or your cousin on this account. You gave "solly" these items.

Skial does not tolerate cheating.