• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

LuckyGator

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I feel that my ban was fairly harsh and unjust.

My ban was relating to a concientious objector I happened to be holding at the time which depicted a swastika. However, I have seen people sell these signs on the server without consequence as well as selling other NSFW materials/objectors. Ontop of that I have seen people use harsh slurs on the skial servers without mute or consequence. It was permanent similar to that of a hacker. I also do not see any rule that is listed in which states that swastikas specifically are banned however I understand that it is up to the admin who determines this situation.

I understand as to why I was banned, however I feel that it was harsh, if unbanned I will not use the sign again.​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
It’s irrelevant if other players have used racist objectors. You were caught, time to suffer the consequences. However, @Feral Angel will decide your fate.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I put the permanent ban so you can make an appeal and promise not to use it again. Yes, it was harsh. However, you should know better than to use this sign. I’m very sure you know the history to it.

However, I have seen people sell these signs on the server without consequence as well as selling other NSFW materials/objectors. Ontop
They haven’t been report. You were. If this unjust, why haven’t you reported them?
Ontop of that I have seen people use harsh slurs on the skial servers without mute or consequence
same applies here. Why no report?
I also do not see any rule that is listed in which states that swastikas specifically are banned
As I said, I’m sure you know the history to it and why we don’t tolerate it here.

reread the rules and don’t use the sign again. If you are caught with it again, you will be banned again.

LuckyGator

Unremarkable User
I put the permanent ban so you can make an appeal and promise not to use it again. Yes, it was harsh. However, you should know better than to use this sign. I’m very sure you know the history to it.

They haven’t been report. You were. If this unjust, why haven’t you reported them?

same applies here. Why no report?

As I said, I’m sure you know the history to it and why we don’t tolerate it here.

reread the rules and don’t use the sign again. If you are caught with it again, you will be banned again.

I rejoined the server today however I was autobanned? I moved into my dorm so I dont know if this has to do with a different IP.

LuckyGator

Unremarkable User
Don't get why there's the "Dumb" emote being consistentally used, if you want proof I can provide that I have switched internet/buildings.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
My guy. The ban is still there. I told you to reread the rules and promise not to use it again and I will unban you. It’s all in my post, I was waiting for you to agree and promise.