• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

LORD_OG_KUSH

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
A permanent comm block for obscene language. Completely undeserved. "go back to sex school noob" and variations thereof are completely within the bounds of this teen rated game where the scout says dumbass a whole bunch. No one except this one dude even reacted to anything I said, he said he has gonna post my name in the discord and get me banned, Well now I've got a permanent comm block. No N-words, no other racial slurs. No hate speech. Just dickin around like I normally do. I don't deserve this ban don't care what happens to the admin that hit me I just want my VC and Text Chat back. Just for context the person called two failed vote: silences on me and both lost hard. Everyone's reaction was "y" myself included. Again, permanent comm block is not right, please unblock. Thanks. btw I'm not sure how we are supposed to link the bans they don't have individual links. I just put my block list. It should help to show my history for context as well.​

LORD_OG_KUSH

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The only other comm block I ever got happened because I bound my 0 key to a " " keybind by mistake trying to remove it, and using the Grappling hook I spammed " " unknowingly. I noticed when the 30 min gag hit and I fixed it. That was my only other comm block ever. It just doesn't make sense to get hit with a perma from that one guy who I could probably argue abused votemenu; technically the admin technically the admin banned me but votemenu guy almost def had something to do with it. Just more context, still don't care what happens to them I just wanna be able to chat in game again. Thanks Again.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
It took you longer to appeal than I thought it would.

Originally, I was going to give you the standard one day comm block, but I figured that wasn’t going to get your attention. Now that I have it, let’s go over a couple of things.

THIS IS NOT OKAY IN ANY CONTEXT, JOKINGLY OR NOT.

HIGHTOWER | US ████ 11/24/2020 - 08:13:04 PM LORD_OG_KUSH i sex under age boy and girl

ADMIN IMPERSONATION IS ALSO AGAINST THE RULES (JOKING OR NOT).
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 11/24/2020 - 08:12:26 PM LORD_OG_KUSH im an admin also

THE TERM “JAPS” IS A RACIAL SLUR, WHICH IS ALSO AGAINST THE RULES.

HIGHTOWER | US ████ 11/24/2020 - 08:02:24 PM LORD_OG_KUSH leave those fat fucking whales alone japs haha

Now that I’ve had the chance to enlighten you on a few things, I want you to understand that what you said was wrong and will not be tolerated.

You can still play this teen-rated game and not be a cringe edge lord.

I will remove the perm comm block, but you’ll still have time to serve as consequences of your actions.