• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
There is no possible way you 'accidentally' double clicked a cheat instead of your browser. You would have to open the cheat, open tf2, and get on our servers. Did you think that was the process to open Chrome? Give me a break. You should not have the cheat to begin with! Now you're caught and regretting it. Learn from this and don't even consider using a cheat in a game ever again.

LoliFBI

Unremarkable User
There is no possible way you 'accidentally' double clicked a cheat instead of your browser. You would have to open the cheat, open tf2, and get on our servers. Did you think that was the process to open Chrome? Give me a break. You should not have the cheat to begin with! Now you're caught and regretting it. Learn from this and don't even consider using a cheat in a game ever again.
i was already in the game...

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Regardless, you shouldn't even have a cheat installed. All we know from our end is you were in our server and you had the cheat running. That is more than enough grounds for a ban. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating.

LoliFBI

Unremarkable User
Regardless, you shouldn't even have a cheat installed. All we know from our end is you were in our server and you had the cheat running. That is more than enough grounds for a ban. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating.
I will never do it again i deleted it i love your guys severs and i have so much fun in it just unban me please