• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm sorry, but this ban is staying. You've had punishments dating all the way back to 2015 and have still failed to grasp the rules we hold at Skial, I don't think lifting the ban will change anything if you haven't changed in that period of time. Your reasoning for the unban also weighs in because you clearly don't care that you broke the rules, you're just leaving us with empty promises stating you won't break them anymore if you get unbanned. I, and I'm sure the admin team would agree, would rather just leave you banned to not deal with you in the future.

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
Are you not willing to give a second chance? You guys are stubborn; how about break that hive mindset for once and actually try giving people a chance?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mhm, calling the admins stubborn is really going to make us want to lift the ban. I had said this before and didn't give you the open window to appeal again. You've been an inconvenience to Skial for several years and after the ban, you simply dismissed the action and didn't care for it then so why do you care for it now? Is it because it's now inconveniencing your ability to play TF2, similarly to how you've been inconveniencing Skial for years? I bet that's it. Appeal denied, don't bother appealing again.