1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: LiterallyCody

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LiterallyCody, Oct 1, 2018.

1. LiterallyCody

LiterallyCody Face-Melting F2Per

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Can't I be given a second chance? I won't be doing that spam again, considering now I've noticed an influx of actual hackers. I just don't want to deal with casual pub games anymore. Besides, I don't really have any other communities that I would know.

Just being honest.​

• Troll Troll x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • meh meh x 2
  2. Dave

Dave TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. LiterallyCody

LiterallyCody Face-Melting F2Per

Steam:

Are you not willing to give a second chance? You guys are stubborn; how about break that hive mindset for once and actually try giving people a chance?

• meh meh x 4
    • Troll Troll x 3
  4. Dave

Dave TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

5. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Mhm, calling the admins stubborn is really going to make us want to lift the ban. I had said this before and didn't give you the open window to appeal again. You've been an inconvenience to Skial for several years and after the ban, you simply dismissed the action and didn't care for it then so why do you care for it now? Is it because it's now inconveniencing your ability to play TF2, similarly to how you've been inconveniencing Skial for years? I bet that's it. Appeal denied, don't bother appealing again.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winning Winning x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice