1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: LiterallyCody

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LiterallyCody, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LiterallyCody

LiterallyCody Face-Melting F2Per

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Well, you guys should already know who I am. I dick around at times on casuals and spam that bind to annoy or 'rise' a suspicion of my play style, but really, and I probably won't be spamming that bind I have, just because of this ban I received.

Good day.​

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Sakiko has given the team the go-to to answer to this appeal on her behalf.

I'm sorry, but this ban is staying. You've had punishments dating all the way back to 2015 and have still failed to grasp the rules we hold at Skial, I don't think lifting the ban will change anything if you haven't changed in that period of time. Your reasoning for the unban also weighs in because you clearly don't care that you broke the rules, you're just leaving us with empty promises stating you won't break them anymore if you get unbanned. I, and I'm sure the admin team would agree, would rather just leave you banned to not deal with you in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. LiterallyCody

LiterallyCody Face-Melting F2Per

Steam:

Well yes, I don't care.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winning Winning x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice