• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Lick my balls 1998

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
The reason I should be unbanned is because my brother was on my laptop and got himself banned on a new account that he created and now my IP address has been banned. Furthermore, I am a regular player on your servers and it would be a huge shame if i couldn't play anymore. In order to make sure this doesn't happen again ive changed my Laptops password so that he can no longer access it. I have over 800 hours on TF2 and I dont want my account to be affected due my brother stupidity, I love TF2 and I would be very grateful for another chance.​

Lick my balls 1998

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I mean the description says to give evidence but i don't know how I could prove that this wasnt me and that I deserve a second chance;(

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Whether or not it was you or your brother, we have to keep the IP banned so your brother (or you) can't get back in our servers, this means any account linked with the ban will remain banned.

Lick my balls 1998

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I understand but this is technically my first infringement, and can i not be given another chance. Like can my account be not monitored or something