• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Lemmypemmy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello Skial Staff,

I got banned from Skial after flipping out like a child over being dominated ingame. In march 2015, I cheated with alt accounts. After dying one too many times, I, like a the edgy and childish 14 year old I was, made several alt accounts and installed lmaobox, and took revenge on the sniper dominating me. And then stayed to kill a bunch of other players. For an hour.

To call it childish and assholish would be an understatement, and I very much regret it.

I am now 18 years old, turning 19 soon. I am enrolled in a trade school, and following an apprenticeship to become an electrician. A lot can, and has, changed in the past 5 years. I've come a long way as a person, and am much calmer and more mature, but my interest in TF2 has remained.

Before my ban I was an active player on skials servers, and made many pleasent memories, and friends, many of whom I still have contact with to this day. I miss my times messing around in VSH or 24/7 hightower, and would give a lot to experience them again.

I don't really have a good excuse. I acted like a childish and petty idiot. But a lot has changed in my life. If I were given a second chance, I am confident that I would not waste it, and that you would not regret it.

Even if I don't get unbanned, I would like to thank you for reading my appeal, and giving me your time.

Have a nice day,​