1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Lemmypemmy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Lemmypemmy, May 14, 2019.

1. Lemmypemmy

Lemmypemmy Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hello Skial Staff,

I got banned from Skial after flipping out like a child over being dominated ingame. In march 2015, I cheated with alt accounts. After dying one too many times, I, like a the edgy and childish 14 year old I was, made several alt accounts and installed lmaobox, and took revenge on the sniper dominating me. And then stayed to kill a bunch of other players. For an hour.

To call it childish and assholish would be an understatement, and I very much regret it.

I am now 18 years old, turning 19 soon. I am enrolled in a trade school, and following an apprenticeship to become an electrician. A lot can, and has, changed in the past 5 years. I've come a long way as a person, and am much calmer and more mature, but my interest in TF2 has remained.

Before my ban I was an active player on skials servers, and made many pleasent memories, and friends, many of whom I still have contact with to this day. I miss my times messing around in VSH or 24/7 hightower, and would give a lot to experience them again.

I don't really have a good excuse. I acted like a childish and petty idiot. But a lot has changed in my life. If I were given a second chance, I am confident that I would not waste it, and that you would not regret it.

Even if I don't get unbanned, I would like to thank you for reading my appeal, and giving me your time.

Have a nice day,​

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. soo

soo TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Sorry, we do not unban hackers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice