• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
i was playing a normal game of 2fort, getting kills in the sewers and water, and i had died, when i respawn i went above the water in the middle of the map and i crouched with a sandvitch to look in the water to see if there was anyone i could kill, but not 10 seconds after i did that i was ban from the server for being "friendly". not even 20 seconds before that moment i was killing a medic and a spy in the water, i was actively killing the entire time i was on the server, but then i got ban for sitting down with a sandvitch. this worried me, i dont want to be perma ban in the future because someone thought i was being friendly.

i would like this ban to be revoked because i was not being friendly on the server, and i was engaging in a fight with a solder in the water and was waiting for either him or his teammates to come out of their sewers.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Looking back at the demo I have of you, I misjudged your intentions

You're unbanned, apologies for the inconvenience

And for the record, Permanent bans are only reserved for major offenses, friendly isn't a major offense. This won't count toward any future punishments