• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Leafeon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Ban reasons state an IP ban, but I only share an IP with my brother who's moved out a few years ago.
Ban date was over two years ago, back when I was using an R7 240 as my GPU and could only get ~40 FPS in most TF2 maps, so I was unable to record anything. I've recently (about a year ago) gotten a new 1050TI which lets me use shadowplay to record in the background, so anything I would do would be recorded for future references.​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
This account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315208211) Shocky (Jolteon picture) was banned by SMAC for aimbot in 2016 (and was also subsequently VAC banned after SMAC).

Your account (named Leafeon) connected via the same IP soon after and was also IP banned, along with 2 other accounts, one named Sylveon.

And your IP address is a residential IP, not a VPN.

Maybe it was you who hacked, maybe it was your brother, either way the IP has to remain banned along with those accounts. Skial has a 0 tolerance policy towards hackers. Enjoy other servers.

Last edited: