• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

le edgy toadwon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So in the past week or so i've been wrongfully muted twice now. Once for "vote abuse" but how do you abuse a vote? I understand what the term means and how it can be applied, but I didn't call it on somebody innocent, and the vote was going to go through. I also don't understand why I can talk on voice but I can't use text chat. I also just got muted for "racism" when I didn't say anything, but somebody literally said the n word and i guess I got the blame for it. Dropping the ball a lot recently :/​

le edgy toadwon

And as this appeal is up, I've seen a total of 2 people break the rules, and one runner of a spy crab. Glad I couldn't help though!

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
You abused the votemenu by using it on somebody that had not broken the rules, so I gagged you for a week (seeing as this is your third infraction) and removed your text chat, but not the voice one. I asked you why you did the vote, but you didn't reply, either.

My guess is that @Kael muted you for being racist over voice, but we don't keep logs of that so we'll have to wait for his response. The duration of the mute should probably also be a month, not one day.

You aren't giving us many reasons for this appeal to be granted. If people are breaking the rules and you can't do votemenu or report, tell an admin or manually do a report on the forums.

le edgy toadwon

You abused the votemenu by using it on somebody that had not broken the rules, so I gagged you for a week (seeing as this is your third infraction) and removed your text chat, but not the voice one. I asked you why you did the vote, but you didn't reply, either.

My guess is that @Kael muted you for being racist over voice, but we don't keep logs of that so we'll have to wait for his response. The duration of the mute should probably also be a month, not one day.

You aren't giving us many reasons for this appeal to be granted. If people are breaking the rules and you can't do votemenu or report, tell an admin or manually do a report on the forums.

I understand why I was muted the first time, but I don't see how you could mute me when the vote was going to go through, but in all honestly I am way past that it just sucked not being able to use chat. I know 100% for a fact that I didn't say anything on the mic remotely close to racism because I am smarter then that and I am not in 8th grade anymore, its not funny. And how am I supposed to reply when you muted me instantly without giving me a chance to defend myself.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I was waiting for a response on my appeal, it only took me talking to another admin and 4 hours :/
Replies aren't instant and they're handled by whoever issued the punishment. I saw your appeal some time ago but I was busy. It's only been 4 hours, so be patient until @Kael replies.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
While sitting in the trade server, you stated "I hate niggers" in the voice chat. There was only you and one other person talking at that time and I know it wasn't the other person as they were actually trading and their voice was quite high pitched, unlike your voice.

Appeal denied.

le edgy toadwon

While sitting in the trade server, you stated "I hate niggers" in the voice chat. There was only you and one other person talking at that time and I know it wasn't the other person as they were actually trading and their voice was quite high pitched, unlike your voice.

Appeal denied.

Wrong, he continued to play and hours later said the exact same thing and got muted. I even remember who it was

le edgy toadwon

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I still believe I should be unmuted and that there is more to talk about in this appeal if I am not going to be
You abused the votemenu and days later you were racist. If you're not going to learn from small duration punishments, maybe a month will do. You can check the rules here: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

You're not patient or apologetic about your actions, so the appeal is denied. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.