• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

l3ct3r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've been playing on your Severs for more than two years now - not once did I have a problem. I recently found out that I'm banned on your servers. I can assure you I DID NOT DO ANYTHING on purpose to deserve this ban.
To be honest I don't even understand what this IP ban means. And what exactly did I get banned for...can you please help me out?​

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've been playing on your Severs for more than two years now - not once did I have a problem. I recently found out that I'm banned on your servers. I can assure you I DID NOT DO ANYTHING on purpose to deserve this ban.
To be honest I don't even understand what this IP ban means. And what exactly did I get banned for...can you please help me out?​
a number of things could have happened here. it could be an alternate account, proxy, or perhaps your isp did something. no admins have responded to the or marked this though so im not going to make an assumption on what it was.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Looking at your conection history I think I know what might be going on here, but

Who's your internet provider or what do you use to connect to the internet?

l3ct3r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I live in two seperate flats (one during the week, the other one over the weekend) both use a router to connect to the internet. My providers are "1&1 DSL" (flat 1) and "Vodafone" (flat2). Could you please inform me about the results of your research/ why I got banned?!
Thank you for your efforts, Chris

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
When you conect to 1&1 your IP is random and Vodafon uses proxy. The IP that was used for you on 2-17-16 was used in the past by a hacker and that IP was ban.

There is a way to set your IP the same all the time, You can goto the online help center for 1&1, and for Vodafon there is a way to set it manual in your phone as well.

You are unban BUT we can not unban that IP.