1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Kyle 2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kyle 2, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:51 AM.

1. Kyle 2

Kyle 2 Banned

Steam:
    Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hi, i have been banned around 4-5 years ago when i was around 15-16. im 21 years old now, turning 22 and i wish i can be unbanned. im sure im not childish or annoying anymore to get banned again. i have made a steam account since i started playing again few weeks ago. although when i opened my old one, it made my new one banned from skial and i remember that its cause the old one got banned when i was a kid. i wish i can be unbanned because i love playing tf2 because of the amazing community skial has given to TF2 players. im not annoying anymore im sure of that cause that was when i was a kid. i hope i can be unbanned, thank you skial!​

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

3. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr Moderator Contributor

Steam:
  4. Kyle 2

Kyle 2 Banned

Steam:
    Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    hi apparently i gave the wrong link to my ban, i got banned 6 years ago, 2015. i was 15 years old. im 21 now and im hoping that ive been forgiven. im sure that im not childish/annoying now. haha! i really would love to play in skial. thank you very much and Happy new year, stay safe!​

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  5. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Don't make another appeal and pretend your other one did not exist

Do it again and you'll get a forum ban

• Winning Winning x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice