• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KTDC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
The reason for my ban was "SMAC Code VX4" but it makes no sense because i don't use cheats. As a sniper people do think i cheat sometimes, but as soon as you spec me you can tell I'm clean. (Also I play spy to mess around and go in random spots invis and just sit there so I know where to check for spies.)

Thank you.​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You were caught by our bot - I like to think our automated detection service doesn't make mistakes.

KTDC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think it did, but I guess there's nothing to do about it. Thank you for taking the time to answer me so quickly. Sorry for wasting your time.

Mushy M005e

Unremarkable User
"We're fairly certain you are stealth cheating." "Fairly certain"? Shouldn't you be absolutely certain of something before you punish someone? Just wow.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"We're fairly certain you are stealth cheating." "Fairly certain"? Shouldn't you be absolutely certain of something before you punish someone? Just wow.

I mean it's SMAC so it's not like its a person making that choice there champ.

Bottiger

Administrator

You can never be 100% certain of anything. Even VAC bans have had false positives.

You have to draw the line at some point.

KTDC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was sad at first, but this is kind of an ego boost lol. Skial is pretty fast to ban actual cheaters whenever I play and I respect that. Sucks that the system thought I was a cheater tho... Thank you to everyone for their response.

Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

Bottiger

Administrator
I was sad at first, but this is kind of an ego boost lol. Skial is pretty fast to ban actual cheaters whenever I play and I respect that. Sucks that the system thought I was a cheater tho... Thank you to everyone for their response.

Our private detection method has nothing to do with how good you are. We have plenty of pro players that never get detected like b4nny or all the pros that play on MGE.