• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Joe

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Block Details
Player Kriegshäuptling Hitler
Steam ID [U:1:110201280]
Invoked on 09-30-16 15:12
Block length 1 d
Expires on 10-01-16 15:12
Reason Racism
Blocked by Admin Luke
Blocked from Web Ban
Total Blocks 12 (search)

I should be unbanned because I was preaching my knowledge from the Legendary Mein Kampft. The Jews Faked the Holocause to gain knowledge and support from people to overthrow the Aryan Nation. The Mighty and Powerful Aryan Nation was an arm of the Christian Identity organization Church of Jesus Christ. A great quote from the mein kampf which i had also stated was "The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all.”
― Adolf Hitler

As a servent of God himself I must ask you to unmute and ungag me for I am a mere shepard guiding all children of the world to know the true power and rightousness of God, and the purity of whom the aryan nation is.
~ Thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.