• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Kostava

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Soo there I was, having a fun time with some people on Dustbowl. This guy's accusing some other dude of hacking, but nobody's paying too much attention. A couple hours later, the accused party gets banned. Good Riddance, we all thought. Here's the kicker: I shortly followed said hacker. What gives? I told the guy he was wasting his time because the hacker could just come back on a different account. I understand this viewpoint may be frowned upon, but I hardly think it warrants an accusation of hacking followed by a ban for the same reason. I understand it's asking for evidence, but hear me out: my evidence is that there is no evidence against me. I play clean and legit. I'm just here to have a good time. I can take a video or a couple pictures or what have you that will tell you the exact same thing that I just did, but... I was wrongfully banned.

Cheers.​

Kostava

Unremarkable User
I didn't feel like downloading the file to watch myself twitch around for ~6 minutes, but damn. That looks pretty bad. Oh well, at least you were thorough. I personally don't know what exactly goes into running community servers, but as a side note, if possible, you might want to take a look into the "invincible" heavy thing and if there are any fixes or whatnot you could do on your end. The only way to kill the heavy at that point is through a backstab or a fully charged headshot. It wears off after a time (as you can see) but all it takes is 3 seconds to redo it (as seen in the sample clip). I'm sure there will be an update eventually that will break it, but who knows how long that will take. If you've actually read this far, thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Cheers!