• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Karolko

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello. I Was banned for "cheating" On a Skial Aperture Server.
And i want to say this, I wasn't cheating. Some of you may say that czech people "some of them" Are cheating on ur Skial Severs. I Am Czech, but i don't Cheat. I Was a spy Grappling around the map Backstabbing people while i was Banned for a Reason: Proxy IP S1 I Don't know what That even is. I Am innocent, Even my friend can prove it.

My account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123788955

Karolko

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It says its 10 mins. But i have a perm ingame
unknown.png

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
It was only a 10 minute ban. Don’t use a VPN/proxy or you’ll continue to be banned automatically.
Try restarting your steam before you attempt to connect.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Nope! After further review, it seems your friend was caught using cheats on an alt account. Appeal denied.

ahoj felicii!

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
have fun dying to cancer.
Spoken like a true cheater who has nothing to offer but anger and childish insults. Thanks for giving a whole 7 minutes to respond to your request for evidence. We already said you were caught on the same connection as a cheater, but allow me to elaborate. Maybe I'll give you a whole 10 minutes to get together an equally coherent defense to this post!

From your connection, we have seen THIS profile, a level 0 who has in the past gone by the name "Retard Jménem Karel," YOU, also a level 0 who has gone by "Karolko" but are currently going by "Karel" on your profile, THIS profile, also a level 0 and also going by "Karel" currently, but was previously known as "Mr. Hax," and THIS profile, a level 8 going by the name "Kar" with a game ban on record. All these profiles have ONLY ever connected from ONE SINGLE CONNECTION and all have names containing "Kar." Are you seeing a pattern here?

The level 8 is actually the one caught by SMAC, our thoroughly vetted and tested anti-cheat system. Ironically, they are the one with the majority of the connections, the other profiles only have sporadic connections here and there, leading me to believe "Kar" is the main, the rest are throwaway accounts used for cheating. So what this actually looks like to me is there is the distinct possibility you are in control of all these accounts, you are Kar, and you got caught on your main. You accepted your fate, but then got angry when you realized it banned ALL your accounts.

Also, considering the server message only said "You have been banned from this server" and the reason was "Proxy IP S1" I find it very interesting you jumped immediately to
I Was banned for "cheating" On a Skial Aperture Server.
There was never any mention of cheating.

Then there was the point where Phantom said
it seems your friend was caught using cheats on an alt account
but you replied with
Have evidence bitch? That i cheated on my alts?
We never said anything about your alts. You just said that.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering you're Czech and may not have full grasp of the English language, I know some things get lost in translation. What doesn't get lost in translation, though, is the evidence. It is quite clear we caught a cheater, and all the above mentioned accounts came from the same connection, and thus they are all banned as well as any future accounts.

You are responsible for your connection. If you are connecting from somewhere that you do not trust, is publicly accessible, or has multiple users, think twice. If that connection has had a cheater on it before, you'll be banned and it's very hard to prove you're not associated with them. This, however, does not seem to be one of those cases. Best of luck on other servers!

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
And now it's been well past the 10 minutes I said I'd give you, 16 and counting as I type this. Not so easy to get evidence together is it? I just wanted to throw a few more things out there. If you were really appealing the ban you initially linked, it happened almost 3 months ago and lasted 10 minutes. So that's fishy. If you're appealing the most recent permanent one, that was still over a month ago. If you're so mad and adamant you didn't cheat, why wait so long to fight it?
Also, CreeperNinja who is supposedly defending you, has commented on Kar's profile, and even calls you Kar here
Yes,he is innocent,im Kar's friend,and i can prove it
Granted it is an obvious nickname, but that still sticks out. Kind of hard to comment on a level 0 throwaway account's page eh?
Finally, for the record...
Some of you may say that czech people "some of them" Are cheating on ur Skial Severs. I Am Czech, but i don't Cheat.
We do not care where you're from. There are people who come to our servers and play, and people who come to our servers and cheat. Both parties come from all over the world, and we don't think anybody is more likely to cheat than anybody else.